Realize all your island lifestyle dreams in this breathtaking 4 bedroom/5 bath villa in the upscale Sabadeco Terrace neighborhood.
Unique in its Mediterranean-inspired colors and architectural details, this home was built to maximize its private location on the sweeping hillside.
Admire panoramic island and sea views from the spacious outdoor living areas, the swimming pool or your private upstairs master suite's private terrace. There is also a main level master suite with walk-in closet and en suite shower and soaking tub. The home also includes a sophisticated office/library with extensive built-in wooden shelving - a rare find on Bonaire.
Designed by a renowned area architect, this home has it all. Entertain in style in the gourmet kitchen with marble countertops and unique walk-in cooler/refrigerator. A greenhouse in the garden area even lets you grow your own fresh veggies/herbs.
A thoughtful open concept design seamlessly integrates indoor and outdoor living into one exceptional island lifestyle experience. The two separate studio apartments offer versatile options for visiting guests or additional rental income.
This one-of-a-kind luxury villa is a rare find on the island and properties like this don't come on the market very often. This is your opportunity to fulfill your island lifestyle dreams in style.
- Natural air flow circulation domes
- Water storage tank
- Split unit A/C’s
- Large pantry, maid area
- Security cameras
- Walk in cooler/refrigerator, wine cooler
- Green house/garden area
- Separate studio apartment with bathroom & shower, kitchenette
- Laundry room
- Separate studio apartment with bath and balcony with breathtaking view
- 2nd floor master suite with own roof deck featuring stunning views of the southern half of Bonaire and Klein Bonaire
- Gourmet kitchen with marble counter tops
- Main level master suite with walk in closet and en suite tub and shower
- Formal office/library with lots of book cases (could be fifth bedroom)
- Very private and quiet location
- Dramatic 180 degree views
- Guest toilet with shower
- Great outdoor space for relaxing and entertaining
- Large open kitchen and living room that opens to outdoor covered porch and pool area
- Architect M. Rodriguez