As a RE/MAX® agent, I’m dedicated to helping my clients find the home of their dreams.
After working in large companies for most of my career, I got a point where I was ready to work for myself. After considering my options, I decided that selling real estate was a good option for me and after working for 5 years as a RE/MAX agent in Minnesota, I decided that I really enjoyed real estate, but that I was ready for a change of scenery. Soon after that, I was faced with a “life is too short” moment and decided that what I should do was to move to a Caribbean Island and sell real estate. In 2003 I moved to Bonaire and started the RE/MAX office on Bonaire, RE/MAX Paradise Homes, which has become one of the largest and most successful real estate brokers on Bonaire.
Since then, my team and I have won numerous RE/MAX awards, including
• RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award
• RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award
• RE/MAX Chairman’s Club in 2007 and 2008
• RE/MAX Platinum Club in 2006, 2010, 2011 and 2012
• RE/MAX Top 100 International Teams for 2010, 2011 and 2012
• RE/MAX Top 3 Regional Sales Team for Caribbean & Central American Region from 2009 to 2012
If you have always dreamed about retiring and moving to a Caribbean Island to live perhaps Bonaire is the place for you. I did it, and I’d love to help make your dream come true.
Happy to assist you in realizing your dreams
Mine nyligt fortegnede ejendomme
Mine nyligt solgte ejendomme